You always hear about a great detox for the body, but what about a nice detox for your scalp? A scalp detox is great for exfoliating the scalp and removing any buildup on it. This gives your head of hair a real chance to breath and grow.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Apple cider vinegar
- Mix baking soda, olive oil and cinnamon together.
- Use a generous amount of the mask on your scalp.
- Using your fingertips, massage your scalp in a gentle circular motion. This will stimulate and increase circulation, while removing pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- Wrap a shower cap around your hair such that it covers your scalp and hair completely.
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition as usual. You have now removed the buildup and oil that was polluting your scalp.
View original post 33 more words